Friday, June 1, 2018

May OMG

I have not been posting to OMG but I have been busy with quilty stuff.   I have finished On Ringo Lake top and now I have just finished piecing a back for it.

The back is an asymmetrical pattern.  This way I do not have to worry about lining up the front and the back.  I need to remember that for future backs of quilts.  The top is set on point and the back is straight set.  I wonder how that will sandwich.  

This month I intend to sandwich and quilt and bind this quilt.  Then I can get back to my Gyleen Fitzgerald Mystery Quilt.

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your finish! I think I like every Ringo Lake I've seen, and yours is no exception. Your colors give it a Southwest look.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! That backing pattern is neat.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great goal. Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and good luck with your project.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's really pretty! Good luck on your finish.

    ReplyDelete