Thursday, March 3, 2016

March OMG

Blooms for Julie to be continued.

I will be out and about a bunch this month so I have to pick something portable.  I decided my March OMG had to be an applique project.  I thought about selecting a wool project, but my wool projects would be new projects and I committed to working through my UFO's for the OMG.  I am working on the BOM from The Quilt Show called Blooms for Julie.  I have completed the center of the quilt.  I need to work on the applique border.  It would be nice to think I could finish this quilt this month, but my goal is to complete applique border strips.

2 comments:

  1. Good luck with your borders! I've been doing so much wool appliqué recently--I need to get back to some needle turn too. Have fun with your stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That block looks quite striking. It will be fun to see the whole quilt. Great that you are working on your UFOs. ALYoF helped me get through most of mine...though I generated one more in the process. Hope you gt through all of yours this year!

    ReplyDelete