Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Blooms for Julie Quilt as Desired

What to do?????  What to do?????  The cone of Superior Vanish Lite on top of the monopoly on the upright spool pin did not work.  The thread was constantly breaking.  I put the cone in a tall canning jar, re-threaded and re-inserted the bobbin case, and all was well.  I sewed about 60% of the pattern on my quilt sample and then I put some Masterpiece up top and the Sew Sassy in the red bobbin case that is used for bobbin work on the Bernina 780.  I used the 20D open toe embroidery foot and it stitched out quite nicely.  I think I will use my leather roller foot or my walking foot when I actually work on the quilt.  I went back and used some Superior Rainbow Thread and stitch 414.  The stitching is very uneven.  I do really like the rainbow thread, but I think I will save that for the border stitching.  I think I will do some free motion squiggles in white Masterpiece around the white Sew Sassy ruler work.  This should be fun.  I wonder if  one spool of Sew Sassy will be enough.  I hope so.  I am still thinking of doing Big Stitch on the borders.  Hopefully I have the right size curved ruler to do what I want.

No comments:

Post a Comment