Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Orlando Pulse

I had been working on Gyleen X. Fitgerald's QAL Bricks Cobblestones and Pebbles.  It had been placed on the back burner while I finished some projects with deadlines.  I am now getting ready to make the backing.  I hope to get this done this week so it can get to the Orlando Modern Quilt Guild
before the September deadline.  I am contemplating what to do for the back and binding to finish this off.  The request of the guild was for Rainbow Heart Quilts.  I added quilts to the top of the front but am thinking I might put some big hearts on the back.  I grabbed some wadding before I came over to my mother's.  I don't actually know how much I have.  I may have to get to the store and get some more.  Hmmmmmm.  Off to check on materials.  BFN M

No comments:

Post a Comment