Tuesday, October 3, 2017

October OMG


My goal for this month is to finish the exterior of quadrant 3 and half of quadrant 4. That leaves the rest of quadrant 4 and all of the embroidery on the houses plus the sandwiching and quilting to finish the project. I am contemplating the quilting.  That is still quite a lot to accomplish.  I would really like to finish this quilt before the end of the year.  I anticipate holiday adventures interfering with the time I have available to work on this.

The pattern has an inner narrow raspberry border and a large blue print border.  It is to measure 65 inches by 65 inches.  That is a large wall hanging.  I could hang it over the back of a sofa or love seat and use it as a lap quilt instead of a wall hanging or I could throw it on a bed covered by a pillow sham.  Something to think about.

3 comments:

  1. I am so envious at how brave you are. I've seen a similar one that I wanted to try, but I'm just too chicken for it. This will look stunning when it's completed. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoying watching this evolve. Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and good luck on your project.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is coming together beautifully. Good luck on getting to your goal. Personally I would have it on show....so much work has gone into it.

    ReplyDelete