Monday, March 5, 2018

March OMG


 For March I pledge to finish my baby shower gift for my nephew and his wife. I will be travelling this month so time is short.  I have plenty of projects in the wings waiting for me.  I will continue with Gina Perkes Mastery Ruler Class using my sister's quilt that I deconstructed and reconstructed.  I will continue working on a mystery quilt.  If all that happens and sewing time remains I will get back to Round the Garden.  That quilt top is about two thirds done.  I also have 44 Bonnie Hunter Blocks to construct from the units previously created.  Thank you Patty of Elm Street Quilts for hosting One Monthly Goal.  I encourage all to join in on the adventure.  Goal setting is a tried and true technique for accomplishments.  

1 comment:

  1. Baby gifts are fun to make. Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and good luck on your project.

    ReplyDelete