Thursday, August 2, 2018

August OMG

While home last month I went through my collection of Lynette Anderson fabric and kitted her Chateau Hexagon wall hanging pattern.  The remaining fabrics can now be released to be used in whatever manner I choose.  Therefore, I intend to start doing a Block a month.  I am working on Block 6 this month.  I am using Pellon SF101 as a stitching stabilizer.  I have selected my DMC that I am using to substitute for the Cosmo floss. Now I am off to start the embroidery. 

Additionally, I will continue to work on Gyleen Fitzgerald's Graffiti Quilt.  I hope to get back to my Quiltmania Round the Garden quilt but I may quilt my Callendula Patterdrip quilt.  I am mixing it up this month.  

2 comments:

  1. Look at you go! Chateau Hexies looks like so much fun. I need to follow your lead with kitting up projects. That is such a great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a fun pattern. Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and good luck with your project!

    ReplyDelete