Saturday, November 26, 2016

November OMG


The quilt is done.  I am hoping to hang it over my front door window.  This was fun beginning to end. I had fun sorting my fabrics to come up with the light, medium and dark values.   I loved learning how to do English Paper Piecing.  There is always something else to learn when you are a quilter. I had a great time selecting all the quilting designs for the body and borders.  I used the Hanging Sleeve Completely by Machine tutorial from WeAllSew.com  and then I used my alphabet on my sewing machine to create my label on my binding.  Now to decide what is on the agenda for next month's OMG.

3 comments:

  1. Your quilt looks wonderful! Congrats on your finish and thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal. Don't forget to add the link to the event in your blog post so people can find it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your finish--that background fabric really compliments your blocks nicely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! This is so pretty!
    I just love the colors that you chose and the background looks so cool!! Great OMG!

    ReplyDelete