Thursday, December 1, 2016

December OMG

For my December OMG I am making Prima Diva Purses.  I bought the hardware and pattern many moons ago at a quilt show and never constructed it.  I recently went to Pinwheels and Friends One Stop Shop Hop in Sturbridge MA during November.  Sew Many Creations had a booth at this show and I was reminded that the task was still on the drawing board. My sister had also made that purchase way back when.  I suggested to her that since I knew purses were not her favorite thing to make that I would snag her hardware and my gift to her would be making the purse.  The surprise will be my fabric choices.  Fun for the holidays.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal. please make sure you add a link to the linkup to your blog post.

    ReplyDelete