Thursday, January 4, 2018

January OMG

I have laid out one block of Bonnie Hunter's On Ringo Lake Mystery.  My goal for this month is to make all the patches for the 50 blocks of this quilt.  The block is laying on top of my sister's UFO that I am in the process of quilting.  Gina Perkes Mastery Ruler Series should be posting a new lesson in January so I also want to keep up with that project as well.  I also want to finish a Kathy Schmitz Calendar Block which reminds me...My December block is still on display....
 and it is January....the snow banner so appropriate as we are in the midst of a blizzard.  I surely hope we do not lose power.  It gets so cold in the house when we lose power.
 A shout out to Patty at Elm Street Quilts for hosting OMG,  Come join in and work on your UFO's with us.  I enjoy seeing what others are doing.

1 comment:

  1. Fun block. Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and good luck on your project.

    ReplyDelete