Wednesday, January 3, 2018

On Ringo Lake

I am working diligently on clue 3.  I am making progress.  I need about 50 more patches.  This patch I am finding arduous so I decided to make some other patches.  I decided that I am making my brown geese 4 at a time.  I am cutting a 4.25 inch brown square and four 2.5 inch lights.  I tried it using my Clearly Perfect Angles Cling and it worked quite well.  I pressed the wrong direction so one of the first group was a throw away.  I am using my Bloc Loc Flying geese ruler to trim.  I decided to use my hand dyes for the teal and melon parts of the Brave New World Block.  I quite like the result.  I did not intend to stitch this together because I decided to make my flying geese duos all different.  To make the Brave New World Blocks I am using my Accuquilt to make the teal square and the brown half square triangles.  They measure 3.5 inches so it's a go.  Tomorrow I will get back to mass producing Part 6 and the brown geese.

No comments:

Post a Comment