Sunday, September 17, 2017

Wow Halfway or Not

Things are moving right along Round the Garden.  I was thinking I was halfway around so I thought I would note the progress.  However, I just realized that I have yet to stitch the door knobs and window panes on the houses.  I cannot claim I am halfway done with all that stitching left to do.  I have been using quite a bit of DMC Size 5 Perle Cotton.  I am thinking about buying a set of all the variegated.  I need some green variegated for quadrant 3 to finish that off.  I decided to check out my local sewing store and look to see if I can find a skein before I invest in another hunk of money into 36 skeins just to have in case I want them.  My mother already thinks I am nuts for my current thread inventory.   Back at it.

No comments:

Post a Comment