Sunday, February 4, 2018

February OMG Goal

I inherited some of my sister-in-law's stash thanks to the generosity of my brother.  I have been washing and folding for quite sometime.  My goal is to finish washing and folding all of the remaining fabric so that it is in a form for me to use it.  I had collected melon,  turquoise and brown fabric for Bonnie Hunter's Mystery Quilt.  I made all the units for that quilt.  I decided to use them for Gyleen Fitzgerald's Mystery Quilt.  I am a month behind so my goal is to catch back up.  That quilt is a secret so I will not be able to post here images of that quilt so I am also going to commit to making several Brimfield Blocks for a baby quilt that needs finishing.  This quilt is a mystery to me because I have not figured out the design.  It is an experiment in creativity.  

Come join in the fun at Elm Street Quilts and make your own monthly goal.  Get encouragement from the other participant's and see what other are doing.  You will be inspired.
www.elmstreetquilts.com/p/omg-one-monthly-goal.html
ElmStreetQuilts

1 comment:

  1. I've got an experiment just like that going on at my house!. Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and good luck on your project.

    ReplyDelete