Monday, January 11, 2016

Pawtuckaway Piecers

I joined a Quilt Guild today and attended my first guild meeting.  We met at the town municipal building.  I enjoyed the company of the women who attended.  Thank you Karen for encouraging me to attend and making me feel welcome.  I look forward to future meetings and the monthly Saturday Sews.  I am glad I brought something for Show and Tell.   We are to make nine patch blocks in blue and white for next month's meeting.  The blocks may be put in a pile for a drawing or become a charity quilt.  I was surprised that some on the members were  concerned about what color blue to pick.  They wanted us to specify whether it would be royal or cobalt or navy.  They decided on a medium dark blue with off-white.  It should be fun to see what people bring.  See you next month Pawtuckaway Piecers.

No comments:

Post a Comment