Saturday, January 9, 2016

Sea Turtle Parade Done (Almost!)


All that remains for me to do is to wash away the Vanish Lite thread and Sea Turtle Parade is done.  The binding, hanging sleeve and label are attached.  The flat piping is flipflopped in place with the seed beads and the crystals are glued.  I will be able to meet Kathy's Quilts OMG (One Monthly Goal) for January.  Whoopee!!  Next up is my Hedgehog Quilt.  It is about halfway there.  Tonight I will clear the decks of all remnants of the Sea Turtle Parade and see what needs doing to finish my Hedgehog Forest.  

I may also look for some background fabric for the 1857 Album Quilt from Sentimental Stitches BsOM.  I need 7.5 yards and I don't think I have any hunks in my stash at home with that much yardage.  I have a lot of red stripe fabric that I was going to use for my Aunt Millie Quilt.  Hmmmm.  What to do?  Fun to ponder.

2 comments:

  1. Your turtles are lovely, makes me long to go snorkeling! Thanks for linking up with One Monthly Goal. You are a no-reply blogger, but I also wanted to thank you for commenting on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What is a no-reply blogger (my first week blogging)? Bye the Bye I listed you as one of my favorite blogs in the January EQ25 contest

    ReplyDelete